USA alcohol license & bar consultants

Thrive’s USA alcohol license and bar consultants are in your corner, guiding your license approval. Relax. We’ve got this!

If you’re wondering how to get a liquor license in your state, we are here to help. Our advisors have helped hundreds of liquor retailers as hospitality service consultants, bar consultants, and operational strategists. We have a network of people and resources to support you in getting your alcohol license approved.

As members of the National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals (NALCP), we are reliable and dedicated advocates who understand state and municipal compliance. We work ethically to achieve results for your business.

State alcohol license applications

If you’ve ever searched for information about how to get a liquor license in the USA, you know it’s complicated. Each state has different licensing rules and regulations and there are many kinds of licenses, depending on how and where you intend to sell liquor.

Unfortunately, for retailers and bar owners, there isn’t one federal alcohol license that allows you to operate country wide. You need to apply for a license in each state you wish to do business in.

While you can try “do-it-yourself” online liquor license resources, doing so without the requisite knowledge of requirements and a trained eye for what makes a strong application, can result in losing time, money, energy… and possible grey hairs.

We are passionate about paperwork! Our liquor license consultants take on the exciting opportunity to work on your application process to increase the chances that your liquor license is approved.

Retail liquor strategy & bar consulting

Once your retail alcohol license is secured, we will employ strategies that help you remain compliant. We advise you to implement operational processes that reduce risk, make your business more enjoyable to run, and maximize profit. Thrive consultants help you with:

  • Store setup and layout
  • Liquor inventory selection
  • Shelf and cooler display optimization
  • POS training
  • Product audits and financial proformas
  • License re-application and updates

USA liquor manufacturing license

Liquor manufacturers must also apply for a liquor license, but they do so at the federal level. The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) oversees alcohol licenses for producers and manufacturers (distilleries, breweries and wineries), importers, exporters, and wholesalers. There are numerous requirements that must be met to earn approval.

Failure to provide all documents, inconsistencies in documentation, issues with your operation’s layout, and a myriad of other oversights can result in your application denial.

Our alcohol license consultants will take the time to understand your goals, conduct your USA market entry research, and connect you with a wide network of people and resources in order to get your license approved.

If you’re looking for trusted advisors who work in partnership with you to ensure the success of your business, let’s talk.

Sign up for a 30-min complimentary discovery session.

Let’s start the conversation.

“Keep calm and carry on... with wine”